I went to Mattress Discounters on Bell Rd. in Surprise Nov 2014. Explained to the Salesman Dennis my current mattress was not supporting my bad back and I needed a mattress that would give me lots of support. He guided me to 3 mattresses in the store and told me they were the only ones I should be looking at if I had back problems. I selected one I liked and he guaranteed me I would be happy and if I had any issues I had a 10 year warranty with their company on their mattresses and they were a company that stood by their customers!

April we are turning the mattress because we recognize the firmness is no longer consistent and I am not sleeping well. I call the company and ask to speak to Dennis. I explain to him what is happening and he tells me I have to call Nat at another #. Call Nat he explains that unless there is a 1/12inch plunge in the mattress the warranty will not cover my issues. He offered to come out, but basically told me nothing would be done. He then told me he would contact the store and see if they would be willing to do anything. I had to call him back to be told there was nothing that could be done. I asked him for the name of the CEO for Spring Air and he did not know who that was! He was suppose to get back to me with the info but never did.

I looked up Spring Air and found out the number in MA. Called and got the name of the CEO and the gal I spoke to told me I needed to contact the company that made the mattress. I called Pleasant Mattress Co in Fresno CA. Spoke to Christy. She led me to believe she would make sure to get something done. Three phone calls later she tells me she spoke to the sales people and I have to deal with the store. Unless I want to bring the mattress to Fresno!!

So, the store says the Spring Air Warranty does not cover the mattress, Spring Air says I have to work with the company that made the mattress and that company who made the mattress says it is the stores responsibility!!!!! Would you call this a complete run around and scam!!! I sure would!! Meanwhile, every morning I have a bad back and it is getting worse. I do not have another $1,000.00 to buy another mattress!!! I will try writing to Edward Bates who is supposedly the CEO and see if he has any integrity!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Discounters. The most disappointing about mattress from Mattress Discounters was lies about warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Discounters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Discounters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Discounters?

Comments