went to mattress discounters for mattress set.told the guy we both had bad backs.he told us the best thing was the Vera Wang memory foam set cost $900.

Said it had a 20 year warranty. if we had a problem they would take care of it no matter what.After 2 months mattress sinks in and feels like laying on the boxed springs. Told us to call Pittsburgh store. We either pay $75 to inspect or take it to the store.

Warranty is only 10 year found a code on tag.they are a bunch of lying ripoffs

Had an Experience with Mattress Discounters?

Comments

WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT 900 IS THE BEST THING FOR A BAD BACK?? WHEN THE HAVE OVER 25 PLUS OPTIONS ABOVE THAT PRICE? YOU SOUND PRETTY CHEAP TO ME.

My mattress was bad too, but it says right in your warranty that Serta does not pay for transportation costs. I traded mine for a new I comfort...man it is nice, you should go with the process brother...you will get a new bed. 75.00 plus the cost of the upgrade was well worth it.

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more