I recently bought a mattress from mattress discounters!When I called to tell them they had given me the wrong mattress they hung up on me!

I then went into the store and asked for the correct mattress. The man who sold me the mattress, Dan Wilson, then said that if I would pay $70 for them to pick up the wrong mattress they'd given me and then pay another $70 for them to deliver the correct mattress then he would give me what I had paid for! They are theives! When I called corporate to try to get some help they also hung up on me!

This is a porrly ran company and Dan Wilson played a bait and switch on me. Giving me a foam mattress instead of a spring, pillowtop one that I requested. I am a pregnant woman and find it hard to move on the foam mattresses and was very adamant when he kept pushing for the foam, Space Age, mattress. This man only cares about his commission.

Also, when I asked if they had twins on mattresses he said they didnt have any.Upon wandering back there just to check it out, I saw they had about 50 of them on clearance!!

Had an Experience with Mattress Discounters?

Comments

Not happy with their customer service.Recently purchased a queen set and exchanged it for a king size.

Mattress is now sagging and they said we could not make another exchange since we are allowed only one exchange.

Not happy with their service.